- Developing a robust digital eco-system for generating quality market knowledge, in which to assist our clients in making the most effective business and marketing decision possible.
- Developing and maintaining a sustainable relationships with our clients.
- Creating a fun-filled environment that offers all our team members career development and personal growth.
KVE Core Values
Vision, Accountability, Loyalty, Uniqueness, Efficiency and Sincerity.
These are our VALUES to achieve business excellence.
KVE Consultancy Code of Conduct
KVE being incorporated as a business management and consultancy firm, we strive to uphold and comply with the Institute of Management Consultants’ code of professional conduct. We agree to undertake relevant continual professionals development activities and distinguishes management consultants from other practitioners.
The Institute’s code of professional conduct is based on three fundamental principles dealing and KVE will comply strictly with:
- Meeting client’s requirements
- Integrity, independence and objectivity
- Responsibility to the profession and to the Institute.
These principles are underpinned by detailed rules, which are specific injunctions, and practical note, which either lay down conditions under which certain activities are permitted or indicate good practice and how best to observe the relevant principle or rule. Management Consultants assist organizations to solve issues, create values, maximise growth and improve business performance. We use our business skills to provide objective advice and expertise and assist any organizations to develop any solutions that it may be lacking. We are primarily be concerned with strategy, structure, management and operations and our role is to identify and provide options for our clients and suggest recommendations as well as advising on additional resources required to implement.